Stay informed on oil and gas trends and crude storage news.
Oil Steady Despite Protests Limiting Libyan Exports
Crude loadings at Mellitah, a major export terminal in El-Feel, will be “modified” after ...
U.S. Crude Exports Hit a Major Milestone
Recently, the first supertanker loaded with U.S. crude oil set sail from the Louisiana ...
China Set to Open Domestic Oil Futures Trading
According to sources, China—the world\'s largest oil buyer—is preparing to launch their first domestic ...
- New Offshore Alaska Oil Development: What You Need to Know
- It’s Open Season for Swordfish Pipeline
- The US Oil and Gas Boom Is Here: What You Need to Know
- Blockchain Meets Oil and Gas
- Canada Feels Saudi Crude Oil Replaceable as Rift Intensifies
- New US Tariff: Effects on Crude Oil Exports to China
- New Sulfur Regulation and BP Merger Could Have Transformative Effect
- Contango and Backwardation
- Expansion of Pakistan Oil Facilities Bringing Refinery Improvements and Foreign Investments
- Major Oil Storage Expansion in South Africa